Get me outta here!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd Like to Start

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For more info about the meme and how to participate, click here.

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet 

These are not in any particular order, I just put them down as they came.
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I come across this one all the time, I just never got around to reading it myself. I put it on my to-read-next list so I'm going to tackle this one soon. Finally.

2. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
I've been meaning to read this for ages, somehow I keep putting it off because it's set in space and all but it gets good reviews so I should finally check it out.

3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Tayloer
This doesn't really sound like my kind of book but it keeps showing up everywhere so I figured I should at least give it a chance.

4. MaddAddam Trilogy by Margaret Atwood
I'm an Atwood scholar yet I haven't read the latest books yet, shame on me!

5. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
One of those big series many people have read and probably everybody has heard about. I've had it recommended to me but I never got around to starting it. Some day.

6. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
This has been on my to read list since forever, this is finally going to be the year I start it! At least according to my book resolutions for 2013

7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
I've only ever saw the movie and hang my head in shame.

8. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabbot
I've enjoyed Meg Cabot books before and this is obviously a Cbot ust read. I just haven't yet.

9. Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart
This one of those authors that I always mean to read but never did so far

10. Little Blue Envelope
Another one of those authors I always mean to read because people love her but I never do. Plus this series seems like fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment