Weekly Wishes is a linkup to talk about your goals and wishes for the upcoming week, you can check it out over at The Nectar Collective.
This weeks theme is hobbies. I don't really feel like I have any exciting hobbies so have a picture of my dog which sort of counts like a hobby I guess except this hobby is part of the family.
What I got done
- 3 to 6 pomodori a day depending on if it's a work day or I otherwise don't get around to doing 6.
- Finish the reread of The Last of the Crazy People.
- Start taking notes of the novel.
- Finish the tying up of the loose ends.
- Depending on how I get ahead with this, start writing the next part.
- Consider if I wait for my friend or if I just send my stuff to my supervisor.
- Read so I get ahead on the Autumn Challenge.
Goals for this weekPhD
- Finish taking notes of The Last of the Crazy People.
- Try and find secondary sources for The Last of the Crazy People.
- Start writing my analysis of The Last of the Crazy People, and preferable finish it.
- Go through the secondary sources for The Edible Woman once more.
- Finally email supervisor.
- Continue reading to get on with the challenges as the year is slowly ending.
- Read A Streetcar Named Desire so I can better help my student with it.
- Finally cook that beetroot soup I've been meaning to cook.
- Try another new recipe so I can actually finish my 52 new vegan recipes this year.
- Blog more than just these weekly goals.