Get me outta here!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

toptentuesday 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For more info about the meme and how to participate, click here.


Books I resolve to read in 2013


1. The Blind Assassin - Margaret Atwood
I've been dragging this book out since forever, I really need to read it now. There are some other Atwood books I need reread and read but this one should really be finished.

2. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
I've heard so many good things about this book, I need to finally read it.

3. The Uglies - Scott Westerfield
I've been dragging this one along on my to read list for a long time now.

4. The Funny Thing Is... - Ellen Degeneres
For some reason I never finished this.

5. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
Because I finally need to read this and the next one is coming out this year.


6. Saving Francesca - Melina Marchetta
Because I only ever saw the movie for Looking for Alibrandi and I finally need to read some Melina Marchetta.

7. Ready Player One - Ernest Cline
This has been in my to read next folder on my Kindle for a while, it's time to finally tackle it.

8. This is Not A Test - Courtney Summers
Same reason as #8 really.

9. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Another one I've been meaning to read for a while.

10. The Piano Man's Daughter - Timothy Findley
I really need to get on with my Findley reading this year.

6 comments: