Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For more info about the meme and how to participate, click here.
Book resolutions for 2013
Being a bit late this became Top Ten Thursday but here's my list:
1. Read 50 books.I managed to go a bit over 50 last year so I can definitely do it again I hope.
2. Read the books mentioned in my books I resolve to read in 2013 list.I did make that list so I should make it a resolution.
3. Read more of Atwood's poetry.It definitely needs more attention from me.
4. Write more reviews.I'm too lazy most of the time to write actual reviews so I just give out the stars on Goodreads.
5. Put books away when I don't like them.I do this and I don't do this, if a book is outside of my comfort zone I easily put it away but if it's something I feel I should like I'm always afraid I might miss out on something.
6. Read more adult fiction.I read way too much YA but it's so much fun! And such easy reads... I should read some actual grown-up reading besides the reading that I have to do because that doesn't count.
7. Read some actual books instead of ebooks.I got tons of books that are not ebooks that I still have to read, should get some of those out of the way.
8. Read a classic.It's been a while since I read a classic, definitely haven't read one since I graduated so it's time.
9. Take part in the Debut Author ChallengeI saw it before but wasn't sure if I should do it but it's always fun to discover new authors right so let's do it!
10. Get these done!
Filling that 10th spot.