Weekly Wishes is a linkup to talk about your goals and wishes for the upcoming week, you can check it out over at The Nectar Collective
This week's theme is celebrate and I chose this picture I took last because to me it sort of represents celebrating life. On to my goals for this week!
- Finish editing this chapter finally.
- Take the books back to library and check those two things for my bibliography.
- Read through the next chapter, edit and send it to my friend for a first read.
- Contact my supervisor for an appointment, send him my edited chapter and maybe include the next one as well. I'm putting this one down tentatively because I might wait till next week so I can send everything at once.
- Reread Insurgent before Allegiant comes out next week.
- Depending on how my rereading goes, get started with one of my books for the Autumn Challenge.
- Keep to my sort of schedule of posts I want to write.
- Finally bake that pumpkin pie I want to bake for weeks now.
- Decide if I am courageous enough to go to the monthly vegan meet up in town next Monday.