Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For more info about the meme and how to participate, click here.
Top Ten Fall 2013 TBR list
Super excited for this one, it's one of my favorite series so I can't wait to read the conclusion.
Unexpectedly, I really liked the first one in this series so I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment.
3. The Bride Wore Size 12 (Heather Wells #5) - Meg Cabot
This series is hilarious, I've been excited about it ever since I found out there would be another novel.
4. Horde (Razorland #3) - Ann Aguire
Last installment in this series that I surprisingly ended up liking so much more than I expected to. Can't wait to see how it ends.
5. Champion - (Legend #3) - Marie Lu
Yet another dystopian series that is ending. Not one of my favorites but I enjoyed reading them so I obviously want to read the last one as well.
6. Dirt (HDU #2) - India Lee
The first book was really enjoyable so definitely looking forward to reading this. It's already out so I'll most likely get to it quite soon.
7. Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) - Katie McGarry
I still have to read book #2 but I'll get to that soon so I'm ready for this one in November.
8. Ink My Heart (Luminescent Juliet #2) - Jean Haus
I read the first novel because friends liked it a lot and
It's only a novella but I really like this series and because I ended up with a list of books in series I figured I'd might as well add this one as well.
10. The Initiate: A Divergent Story (Divergent #0.2) - Veronica Roth
Another novella but I'll eat up anything that is Divergent so adding this to the list as well to make it ten.