Get me outta here!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book: Eating Animals - Jonathan Saffran Foer

Eating AnimalsEating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an amazing book, very difficult to read at times because of the particular topic. It's very well written and researched and Jonathan Safran Foer lets people from all areas that come in play when it comes to eating animals. He never tries to come across as better than people who aren't vegetarians, it's simply informing about any things that are of concern when it comes to this topic and whether you are a vegetarian/vegan or you eat meat every day, people should be better informed about where their food comes from.

It was an especially interesting read because he included his own decision and decision making to become a vegetarian as well. Especially I have recently made the same decision it was interesting to read about his process and motives. The book only made me feel stronger about the decision I made to adopt a vegetarian lifestyle. I definitely recommend it to everybody who wants to know more about the topic!

I admire Jonathan Safran Foer for writing this book in the way he did, touching and informative and he never tries to tell people what to do and that his lifestyle is the best one.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment